Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to A Touch of Heaven!

1. Shop Name(s) A Touch of Heaven


2. First Name Mary

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? about a year

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name Married, husband's name is Venn

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. June 16

6. What state/country do you live in? I live in Western NY

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? We have 5 children, youngest is in college. 4 daughters and 1 son. 3 grandchildren

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I've been crocheting for more than 30 years, making jewelry for about 6 and leather crafting for less than a year.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Besides crafting, watching old movies and reading.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? I'm on the hospitality commitee and I work in the nursery for our MOPS program.

11. How long have you been a Christian? I have been a Christian since I was 7 years old.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?The chick hat.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? I'm very content with mu life.

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Uh oh....both.

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? We have one cat and one dog.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? The pool, except I would prefer a quiet lake

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?. My Bible

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? No name

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I'm always open for new things.

No comments: