Hi everyone! I told you before I was behind on the features for our TTC winners, but I'm on my way to making up for them. :) Here are two features on our lovely TTC Winter Winners. Please stop by their shop, see all the beautiful items and leave them an encouraging and uplifting comment below! :)
Not many people participated in this TTC. We only had 3 Treasuries and only 13 votes... hmmm... I think I'm going to switch this up again. From now on, we're only going to do ONE TTC a month. I think it will give people more time for everything else in life, but still get TeamCAC out there in World Etsy a bit.
So... here's the revised schedule for TeamCAC's TTC:
March 6/7 - TTC theme announced and opened
March 13/14 - TTC closed and voting opens
March 20/21 - TTC voting closes and winners are announced
Stay tuned for the next TTC!
Also, I'm playing catch up on getting the features posted. But don't worry, everyone will get their due (and equal) time. :) Thanks everyone for participating, commenting, posting, voting, offering prizes, etc. Ya'll are such a great team and I hope everyone realizes that!
And for the winners of TTC - Valentine's Day, I'll let Lindsay Shaffer of PACountryCrafts contact you regarding your prizes. Trust me, you'll LOVE them!
Many apologies for the tardiness of this post. It's been a bit busy at work since I'm catching up on everything that I missed while being sick. But, here it is, the time for voting for the lovely Treasuries that were made for this TTC.
Sadly, there were only 4 Treasuries made for the TTC this round and because one shop made two (which is TOTALLY FINE by the way, you're no penalized for making more than one Treasury, you just can't have more than one Treasury in the TTC voting), I'm afraid we only have 3 Treasuries . Happily, they are all gorgeous! :) So here they are, in no particular order.
Love is in the air!! Well, or so I'd like to believe. As a hopeless romantic, I have to believe in the magic of love and happily ever afters, especially this time of year when reds and pinks are rampant and every other commercial shows someone, somewhere in love. [insert sighing and swooning sounds here]
For this TTC we are going to celebrate all things lovey dovey (or maybe not so much lovey dovey, depending on your interpretation) with a Valentine's Day themed TTC. I don't know if we'll have any specific gift prizes for the winners, that depends on if anyone wants to sponsor them, BUT you'll still get a free ad on the team blog AND a little write-up on your shop/items. And of course, here are the rules:
Here are the Rules:
1.All team members are allowed to participate.
2. To participate, you must make a Treasury that is your interpretation of the Challenge Theme. In this case, the Challenge Theme is Valentine's Day - could be gift guides for him or gift guides for her, could be red and pink items, or you could go the opposite and do it more in celebration of SAD (Single Awareness Day to all the Cupid Scrooges out there... haha), or maybe your dream Valentine is Mr. Darcy, in which case a Pride & Prejudice themed Treasury seems very suitable. It's YOUR interpretation, go with it. ♥
3. You must include at least 10 items from TeamCAC members.
4. You must tag your Treasury with "teamcac", "challenge", "valentine's day", in order for your Treasury to be counted as an entry. You can use any other tags you want, but to be counted as an entry, it must include those three tags.
5. The top 10 (TEN) Treasuries with the most COMMENTS (not views, not clicks but COMMENTS) will be entered among the "Finals". The "Finals" will then be posted to the Team Blog where we all get to go vote for our favorites.
6. The top 2 (TWO) Finals with the highest number of votes will get a free ad on our Team Blog and a special feature on the team blog which will include items from their shop (or custom items they may do per request) and so on. The ads will stay up until the next winners are announced and then they will be switched out. They will also receive a pair of earrings by yours truly. :)
7. There is no limit to the number of Treasuries you can make, but you are only allowed ONE Treasury (per shop) in the Finals.
TheTTCwillbeopenuntilSunday, February 13th Then I will start sifting through the Treasuries to determine the Finals and they will be posted on the team blog next week. So have fun and of course...
Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I was sick for most of it so I did a lot of sleeping and even had to miss the big Super Bowl party. Luckily, the hubby brought home a care package for me full of goodies from the party so I didn't miss out on too much I suppose. Did your team win? Did you have any favorite commercials? Do you even care? haha. Personally, I didn't care much about who won although I preferred the Packers over the Steelers. And the little kid as Darth Vader was probably one of my favorite commercials of the night. But enough Super Bowl talk... let's get on with the good stuff!
We had a record high number of votes this TTC so good job to everyone for participating and for spreading the word about the voting. We had 76 votes and the winners account for 50 of those votes! CONGRATULATIONS to NewCreationNZ and providencevintage!!! You are the winners of TTC - Winter! FABULOUS!!! Now, you will need to contact me and give me your name and address so I can send you your earrings. OR, if you are planning to give them to someone else as a special gift, I can wrap them up all pretty and send them directly there... just whatever you want. :) Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via an Etsy convo at http://www.vivatregina.etsy.com/. Either one works for me, just make sure you do it soon. :)
If anyone would like to sponsor a small gift to the top two winners of the next TTC, please contact me (either via email or convo, see above) and let me know. We don't have to have a prize for the TTCs, but I think it's a rather fun. Just let me know!
Well, again, congrats to the winners... and be looking for the new TTC coming soon!!!