1. Shop Name
2. First Name
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
I joined Etsy in November 2009
4. Married/Single? Spouse’s name
I have been married to my husband, Michael for 22 years. We will celebrate 23 years in May and have been planning a trip to Los Cabos, Mexico for over a year to celebrate our anniversary.
5. Birthday Month/Day…we don’t need the year.
I was born on a beautiful day, September 12th.
6. What state/country do you live in?
I live in Arizona and consider myself a native after 32 years, but my heart is always in Middletown, Connecticut where I was born.
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us there 1st name and age?
I have two wonderful sons, Michael (24) and Joshua (21). Michael is a 2nd year medical student and Joshua is a junior in college.
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I learned to crochet and macramé when I was 11 years old. I have continued to enjoy it over the years. I believe everyone in my family has a least one of my handmade gifts.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
I am an avid reader, and my favorite book is the Bible. Although I have more books than the average person, the Bible is what keeps me sane and able to endure the ways of the world.
I also enjoy crocheting in my spare time, and I always take a ball of yarn and a crochet hook wherever I go.
I enjoy listening to inspirational music. I am pretty low-key and enjoy the simple things in life, like walking on a beautiful day.
I have a passion for the elderly, and I enjoy volunteering and spending time with them as much as I can.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? What type is it?
In my church, we are building a health ministry which I am a part of. I also am involved in our women’s ministry and the prayer ministry.
I also make prayer shawls and lapghans for the mothers and seniors in our church, as well as those you are unable to attend church service, so I consider this a ministry also.
11. How long have you been a Christian?
Christ came into my life at the tender age of 8 years old….so a long, long time!!
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
I just listed a set of lovely scrubbies, which includes a soap holder, a bath mitt, and a bath puff. I can’t wait to make more of these. They make beautiful gifts or you can just pamper yourself.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
I hope to one day have a non-profit organization that will provide eldercare to those in need. I am also looking forward to being a “grandma” one day in the future.
14. If we had a team party, what would you be bringing?
I would bring a platter of fresh fruit, strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, pineapple, watermelon, whatever is in season.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
I would have to say salty, I love cashews and pistachios.
16. What types of pets do you have, if any?
I have a white miniature schnauzer named Kobe. He’s been my faithful companion for 11 years…the best dog you could ever ask for.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
I would sit by the pool, but it would be better if I could be on the beach enjoying the beautiful ocean.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
I’d have my Bible, with a picture of my family inside.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so what is it?
Precious…takes me everywhere I need to go!
20. Is there anything or other types of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
I plan to design inspirational cards and bookmarks….hopefully you can see them soon!