1. Periwinkle Lime (www.PeriwinkleLime.etsy.com)
3. Since August 2008
4. Married to my soulmate, Rick
6. California USA
7. No kids, but we have two furry kids (Marlowe, a Tibetan Terrier and Bailey, a golden retriever)
8. I have been painting since I was about 8 years old
9. Walk, ride bikes, travel and just hang out with family and friends and pups
10. I am on the Childrens Ministry and my husband and I also lead a small group...right now we are studying Genesis in detail....very interesting!
11. Even though I always believed in God, I didn't give my life to Jesus and start having a real relationship with Him until 1998. My husband became Christians at the same time....what an awesome journey!
12. I think it would be "Good Morning Bluebird"....the colors just make me happy and cheerful and I love flowers and birds.
13. Own a successful bakery.
14. Homemade cookies, lemon icebox pie and bruschetta
15. That is tough...I love crunchy salty potato chips and I love cookies...toss up.
16. Same as 7 (Marlowe and Bailey)....precious furry blessings.
17. Hang glide. I've always wanted to try it and am sure I will someday. I have bungee jumped before (talk about an adrenaline rush) and sometimes it is fun to sit by the pool, but I don't think I'd like being waited on hand and foot.
18. Good music
20. I'm thinking about adding some jewelry with my art and maybe more accessories for kids rooms.