1. Shop Name(s) RightBrainy
2. First Name Elo
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? 3 months
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name Married to Roger for nearly 16 years
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. July 2nd
6. What state/country do you live in? Oregon, United States
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? 3 boys ages 5,8, 10
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? 3 months
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? I’m sorry, I don’t understand that question?
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? I volunteer for a non-profit nearly free clinic for the poor
What type is it?
11. How long have you been a Christian? Since high school.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I’m always most excited about the thing I’m actively working on. I just completed a baptism card commissioned by a friend who was looking for something that wasn’t so baby-ish. It’s not in the store yet, though. My favorite thing in the store lately is the personal pencil greetings. I had not seen anything like it elsewhere, so I’m rather excited about that. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38827059
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Professionally or personally? Artistically, I’d like to get back into fine arts some day but that seems like a long long ways away.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Something chocolate or fruity.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? BOTH
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? none
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Pool!
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My famiy.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? It should be named, “my second home.”
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
I’d like to make more things geared towards kids. They are my constant inspiration.