Saturday, February 20, 2010
2. First Name: Susan
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
Well, gosh, I've been selling since 2007 but I am only now joining my first team. I suppose I'm a bit shy.
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
6. What state/country do you live in?
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
We have one child, Lucy, who will turn 7 next month.
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I started making dolls in the summer of 2005 for my daughter who was 2 at the time. My work has evolved and now I make OOAK sculpted art dolls as well as other items which I create using my own fabric designs through Spoonflower.com
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
I enjoy working with my dog. We recently got him through a Doberman Rescue group. He's wicked smart and a total clown.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
My husband and I taught 1st grade Sunday School for a number of years before we became parents. We're not involved in anything right now.
11. How long have you been a Christian?
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Napkins. I know my limitations.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Both together please.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
One young doberman I refer to as Jeff Vader although that's not his name. Who would name their dog that?
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
It hasn't occurred to me to name it.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
Yep, I'll be making more OOAK dolls. I have some plans to make items from my fabric designs and perhaps kits so people can make their own dolls & crafts