Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome Amanda!



1. Shop Name(s) - Treacle And Ink

2. First Name - Amanda

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? - Since September, 2009

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name - Married to Adam

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. - January 05

6. What state/country do you live in? - TX, USA

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? - No children yet.

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? - I've been sewing since I was young, but I made my first tablecloth about a year ago. - I'm always trying to brainstorm new items that will go with the theme of my shop.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? I'm an musician and actor. - I love writing music and playing the piano, and I'm currently a cast member of a comedy improv troupe. I'm also a bit of a video gamer.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? - My husband and I moved to Texas recently, and we're looking forward to joining our new church next month and jumping in with both feet! Before we moved, I served as a church music director.

11. How long have you been a Christian? - I was blessed to grow up in a Christian home, but I made a public profession of faith about 18 years ago.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? - I love my Sophie styled tablecloth. Blue and yellow is probably my favorite color combination, and I'm a sucker for paisley.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? - I've wanted to go to Ireland for as long as I can remember. My husband promised that we would do that for our fifth anniversary if I didn't make it before then. Number five is coming up this year, and I'm already saving!

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? - Something unexpected. I love trying out new recipes and tend to veer away from the standard cookies and chips.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Salty all the way.

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? - I have two dogs, both mutts. The two-year-old is named Pemberley, and the six-month-old is named Cattie-brie.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? I would love to hang glide. I've always wanted to fly, and that seems like the closest thing.

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? - Another tank of fuel to get home.

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? - No name for my car.

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? - I've just come into some champaign glasses that are dying to be painted, and my napkins are lonely for napkin rings.

1 comment:

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome Amanda!! Love your shop!