1. Shop Name(s): Lost and Refound Designs
2. First Name: Crystal
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?: Since March 2010
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: Single
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year: August 24
6. What state/country do you live in?: Colorado, USA
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?: No children
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?: for about 4 years
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?: other than shop on Etsy and work on my latest project? I love to read, watch movies, and spend time with my friends and family.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?: I do volunteer in the Children’s Ministry at my church and I am also a volunteer for Campus Crusade for Christ.
11. How long have you been a Christian?: I became a Christian when I was a senior in high school, so it’s been about 6 years now.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?: I really have a fondness in my heart for “White-Washed Sunrise.” It was my first piece that I posted and I just love the way it turned out.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?: Go to Ireland.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?: My famous homemade Bake Macaroni and Cheese
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?: Salty
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?: None at this time
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?: sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot after going hang gliding.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?: My iPod
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?: Her name is Lily.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?: I’ve had requests for coasters and I’d love to do a desk at some point.