Tuesday, May 25, 2010
1. Shop Name: Jessica Evelyn Creations
2. First Name: Jess
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?: Since July 2009
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: Single
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.: 3/21
6. What state/country do you live in?: North Carolina
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their 1st name and age? No children (The hansom little guy in the picture is my nephew)
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? Since last summer… the actual skill of crocheting I’ve been practicing since I was 14.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Sing, play guitar and violin and write music
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it? I’m involved with the house of prayer in North Carolina helping build 24/7 prayer. I’m a worship leader and singer.
11. How long have you been a Christian? Since 1999
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? It’s a toss up between the earwarmers and the owl appliqués.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Travel to Europe
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? A 3 layer strawberry cake that may or may not be from a box ;-)
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Sweet
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? I have a cat named Abby
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Hang glide. Bungee jumping is a little too extreme and I would get bored sitting by the pool
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My Bible
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Little Blue Car
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I’m actually working on making dish cloths and I think it would be cool to sell a blanket or 2… but those take a long time to make.