Sunday, May 2, 2010
6. What state/country do you live in? Michigan
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? 5 children! From ages 16-26
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? My husband and I are volunteers for Make-A-Wish Foundation for kids with life threatening illnesses. My son had leukemia when he was 12 and is 16 now and in complete remission, thanks be to God! So this charity is near and dear to our hearts since my son was the recipient of a wish. It is our ministry.
What type is it?
11. How long have you been a Christian? I've been a Christian since I was 10 years old, learning more and more what it is to be a "follower of Jesus" every day.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? My stuffed animal plushies. They are so fun to make.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Go to Oregon to visit my daughter.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Probably something to drink, pop,lemonade , coffee. That way I wouldn't have to "compete" with all the really great cooks!
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Sweet (unfortunatly!)
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? 2 dogs, a mutt and a naught Jack Russell Terrier with a temperment only a mother could love, and that mother is ME!:)
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Well...ok....the pool thing sounds pretty good to me.;)