Sunday, May 2, 2010
2. First Name: Heather
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? 1 month - I am new!
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: married
6. What state/country do you live in?: Ga, US
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?: toddler boy/girl twins. I prefer to protect their names
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Play with my kids, cook, and hang out with my sweet hubby.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? :I am very involved in my church
What type is it?
11. How long have you been a Christian? I gre up in a Christian home. I made my own commitment and was baptized in high school
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Has to be the dino cuddle quilt - it was a custom order that I fell in love with. It's luxuriously cuddly and cute, too! Second fav would be the busy bags - my kids take theirs everywhere and they are currently selling like hotcakes! (sold 26 last week!)
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? in my shop? Shorts for boys. All of my work is my design and I haven't settled on a design I really like. In life? visit Israel. I would love to walk where Jesus walked. (I think the shorts are likely to come first!)
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? (depends on the audience and the time of year - I make so many things!)
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?- oh both! I love them mixed - I even put pretzels or peanuts in my icecream!
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? - 2 yorkies - both named after chocolate, and a varying number of fish (currently Mickey, Toodles, and Nebachadnezzer)
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Beach, no doubt. I would love to hang glide someday, but feel terribly responsible to stay alive now that I have kids....not so brave now. Bungee jumping holds NO appeal to me.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? my Bible
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Ed (the eddie bauer ford explorer) and Ava (the toyota avalon). I know - creative.... the hubby names the cars.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? zillions of things - I try to add a new item everyday... that won't keep up forever