Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome Derrel!

1. Shop Name(s) WoodtrekerDesign


2. First Name Derrel

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? Just joined

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name Married, Lynn

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. 03/17

6. What state/country do you live in? Kentucky

7. Do you have any children? Yes

Will you tell us their lst name and age? Names below... all ages are over 21... three grandchildren...

Dera

Lorri

Talitha

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? Just joined but I have been woodworking for about 6-8 years but more serious in the last three.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Woodworking, being with my wife and family

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? I have been in the ministry for over 37 years...

What type is it? I am a Senior Minister

11. How long have you been a Christian? Over 40 years

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I have yet to list my items... I am still figuring this out, taking pictures and learning how to do it

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? More turning designs and some different items

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Fruit Pie that I make

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Neither I am diabetic and not suppose to eat lots of salt...

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? No pets at present but have have just everything in the past

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? None of these... I would rather walk in the woods with my wife

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My wife

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Big Red Truck

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I am dreaming of items to add as I build up my repertoire.

No comments: