1. Mika Donshi.
3. I signed up in December but opened January 11(Human Trafficking Awareness day).
7. No children for now
8. I've only been making jewelry about a little over a year. I believe it was a God thing:)
9. I like to watch movies, go to restaurants, work on jewelry, and just being still.
10. I'm always seeking to educate myself on human trafficking; and what we can do to stop this terrible global issue.
11. Becoming a Christian for me was a miracle in itself. I've been seeing the greatness of God for about a year and a half now and can't wait to see greater things to come!
12. I love the Violeta necklace, it's delicate but makes a statement and the crystals gives a sparkle to eyes.
13. I would go to New Zealand and stay here forever...
14. Asian fusion food, I love to eat so I learned how to cook to support my habit.
15. Both, I need dinner and dessert.
16. I have a beautiful blue point Himalayan named "Enchandra", which means enchanting moonlight. She is just too cute!
17. Hang glide sounds fun.
18. Enough fuel to get back.
20. Handbags, when I learn how to sew.