Saturday, January 2, 2010

Say Hello to HelensCorner!

1. Shop Name(s): HelensCorner



2. First Name: Helen



3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?: Since September 12, 2009



4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: Married to a wonderful man named Joel.



5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. September 26



6. What state/country do you live in?: Ohio, USA



7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? I have a son, Joshua, almost 7 months old (born on June 11, 2009)



8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? Since the Summer 2009.



9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Read, sew, cook, bake, knit, go for walks, and especially PLAY with my son.



10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? Yes, I'm the associate pastor's wife, and am part of 2 different ministries. I co-lead the Youth Bible Study for our high schoolers on Thursday evenings. And on Friday evenings, I'm part of the leadership team for our recovery ministry called Celebrate Recovery, a 12-step recovery group based on Bible principles.



11. How long have you been a Christian? I've been a Christian since I was 11 years-old. God's so good and has truly transoformed my life. I'm so glad He isn't done with me, yet, though...



12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I love my screenprinted onesies... "Loved", "Blessed", and "In His Image", all reminders of who we are in Christ.



13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Travel more, read more, raise more children, run a fabric shop, take art classes, and maybe one day be a foster parent.



14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Samples of my work, freebies for contests, my son (!).



15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Salty... unless it's chocolate!!



16. What type of pets do you have, if any? I don't have pets.



17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Bungee jump!!!



18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My Bible.



19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? I secretely named it George. Shhh... my husband doesn't know about...hehehe..



20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Screenprinted bibs, leg warmers, more napkins, Bible covers, more totes/bags.

1 comment:

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome Helen! I love your choices of verses for the baby outfits! They are perfect! This purse is my favorite as I don't have any children: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=34078137

Blessings!