Saturday, January 23, 2010
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? I joined last fall, but just started listing items around the first of the year.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name - Married, husband's name is Jeff
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. August 18
6. What state/country do you live in? Texas
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? We have three boys: Jonathan (7), Nathanael (3) and Matthew (8 months)
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I've been sewing since I was a girl, so probably about 30 years.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? I play violin and guitar.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Travel and do foreign missionary work.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? I would probably whip up a batch of cookies or brownies.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? None right now, although we've had dogs most of our lives.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? At this point, I think I would pick the pool.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My Bible (and a ride back home!)
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? No, it doesn't have a name.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I'm currently working on clothing for boys and girls made from licensed fabric, some different styles of burp cloths, and baby blankets.