Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Newbie! ~SeamsbyCyndiJo

1. SeamsByCyndiJo

2. CyndiJo (CJ)

3. Two Years

4. Married to Thomas for 16 years

5. Birthday, April 30th

6. Pennsylvania

7. Three Chrildren Tom age 15, Russell age 9 and David age 6

8. I have been sewing since I was 6 years old, my parents bought me my first sewing machine when I was 8 years old (still have it, a Montgomery Wards machine :) ).

9. In my free time I enjoy reading, gardening, hiking and sewing.

10. I used to be an Awana leader (12 years) and 2 year old Sunday school teacher (4 years), now I currently am a leader for Hope For Today (five years)(an addiction recovery program through our church) and I am a small group Bible Study Leader (3 years). I am currently in training for lay counseling as well (a year long course, will be finished with in July 2010)

11. I have been a Christian for 20 some years.

12. My favorite item in my shop is an owl handbag.

13. I have a ton of things I want to do I haven't done yet :), I want to start making cute animal baby quilts and homespun dolls.

14. Party, I'm there ;) with my Strawberry Pretzel Salad

15. salty snacks

16. an out door dog (which is my husbands) and an outdoor cat (which is my sons)

17. sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot (wouldn't that be nice!!!!)

18. a picture of my family

19. my escape, I call my Escape (it helps me escape :) )

20. I'll be adding a lot of items to my current shop soon :), homespun dolls, baby quilts, diaper bags, and MORE :)