1. Shop Name(s): AngelsOfGiving
2. First Name: Jessica
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? About five months.
4. Married/Single? Married for nine years to Mike.
5. Birthday Month/Day: September 9th
6. What state/country do you live in? California
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? We have two girls who are five and three.
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I started about ten years ago, did a few craft shows and then stopped for while when the girls were little. Now they are a bit older, I find I have a bit more time on my hands.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Crafting (of course), reading, and I've been known to play a video game or two :)
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it? No; the girls keep me busy, but I do volunteer during the summer for VBS and do more "behind the scenes" things like giving to the food pantry or donating items for the various events.
11. How long have you been a Christian? Nearly 13 years.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Probably this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36712706
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Go on a trip to Disney World with the girls.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Some kind of food...I make tasty salsa. :)
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Salty, all the way.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? No pets, though the little ones have been asking for a cat.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Hang glide.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My Kindle. It has enough books to keep me busy for a while.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? The Car...yeah, not so creative.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Sure...I'm always wanting to learn how to make new things. :D