Sunday, January 17, 2010

One more newbie!

1. Shop Name(s)
I use the name "SnowFoxCreations" almost everywhere, and usually just tag an 2 [site name] on the end. For instance, my main etsy shop is SnowFoxCreations @ Etsy, or just SnowFoxCreations. I'm also fine with people just calling me LittleSnowFox or whatever username I'm using.

2. First Name

Cherise

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?

I joined a few years ago, but I haven't really done much besides browsing and blogging about the cool/cute things I find here. I only recently realized that there was a forum. ^^; (Although some of the people there seem kind of scary and grouchy, so I may not post there much. 0__o)

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name

Single. Waiting for my Prince Charming. ^^"

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.

November. :)

6. What state/country do you live in?

United States. :D I love America! X3

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?

No, see #4. ^^ Although I do have some wonderful cats...

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?

I've been doing ipod cases for about a year, and kanzashi for a bit less than that, I think. I've done beadwork for over a decade, but it takes so long that I don't usually sell it.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?

Read humor blogs online, sew, read books, code websites, edit the CSS styling of existent websites, collect traditional Japanese textiles, read manga, watch anime, try to keep the cats from grabbing my art supplies and running off with them (apparently, the yarn packs I use for crochet look a lot like kittens, because my calico kept "adopting" them...)

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

I work as a secretary/web designer/general handywoman at AllFaithsChristian.org, a local campus ministry. I'm not currently involved in church ministry, but that's mainly because our church is in another city, and I can't get there often enough. ^^;

What type is it?

We feed hungry students, hold a weekly Bible study and generally try to be a light on that campus.

11. How long have you been a Christian?

Since I was about 7 or 8. I remember the time and place, just not the year.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?

I love the bunny ipod cozy- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35958276 It's an exact duplicate of the one I made to use myself. I *love* the adorable fabric- it may be the cutest fabric ever! X3

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?

A lot of things. I guess of the more important dreams, I really want to find a way to feed and provide for the hungry children around the world. Hopefully someday I'll be able to sell enough to make that possible. ^^

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?

Something unique, weird and tasty.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?

Both! Why choose? ^^

16. What type of pets do you have, if any?

Three cats: a sweet calico, a shy snowshoe-siamese and a hyper but refined grey tabby kitten. I used to have a wonderful tabby for 19 years, but she just left us. TT_TT The grey striped cat that shows up in my older art and photos is her. We also had an aquarium for about 10 years, with a grouper and ocellaris clownfish, among others.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?

^^; I don't really like any of those that much, but I guess hand glide (although I'm such a clutz that it would be a really bad idea.)

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?

A Bible.

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?

I don't currently have a vehicle, but I want a giant electric Victorian submarine called The Nautilus. :3 ...I love Jules Verne books, especially 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. ^_^" I've wanted to go on a sub like that for so long... I don't anticipate it happening, but I can dream, can't I? ^^;

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?

I've been planning on making "long cat" scarves for winter for over a year, but I never get around to it and winter is past now- maybe someday I'll make some. I also plan on adding many more ipod cases and ipod cozies and some items inspired by or to be worn with traditional Japanese kimono. I may also sell supplies, since I have a ton of them laying around- my room is kind of like Hobby Lobby after a tornado. @_@