1. Shop Name
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
27th October... 1964 (nothing to hide!)
6. What state/country do you live in?
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
Esther is 5 and Arthur is 3. Both are delightful and though very different from each other I've been blessed in that they get along really well.
Hmmm... ever since I can remember, but only recently to sell. Thanks to my sister's persistent encouragement to give it a go!
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
What is free time? (AmariasPaperWorks and all it entails have been taking up any time that once was "free")
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
I see motherhood as my most important ministry at present!
11. How long have you been a Christian?
I was born into a Christian family, with parents who implanted the Word of God in my heart from an early age. I have always loved Jesus. I suppose it became a personal decision for me at some point in my early teens.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
It's hard to say- they are all linked in some way. I love the magnetic Bible stories and hope they can be of use to others, too. As for the paper dolls, well... how can you favour one child above another?!
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
I'm usually asked to make a coffee-hazelnut meringue torte.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
I like savoury, especially cheese.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
We got six hens only last week. They were supposed to be coming into lay in a week or so, but we already have a dozen eggs from them. We have put a garden bench in front of the chook shed, where the whole family has spent several hours watching "Chook TV". Even my parents joined us the other day.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
I'm thinking of doing some paintings- landscapes- to add some time down the track. Just now there isn't enough of that elusive commodity- free time!