Saturday, April 3, 2010

Somemore Newbies, Let's start with Jessy!

1. Shop Name(s): Something Unexpected

2. First Name: Jessy

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? January, 20, 2010

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: Single

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.: October 26th

6. What state/country do you live in? Indiana

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? No children

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I’ve been beading since I was about 8 years old. Making jewelry has always been one of my favorite things to do. As the years have passed, I’ve learned how to improve the quality of my jewelry.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? In my free time I like to spend time with friends, bead, sketch, paint, scrapbook, crochet, and knit.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? What type is it? I’m currently a high school youth leader.

11. How long have you been a Christian? 14 years

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42130951 I really like this item because it’s different. The colors make it stand out from all the rest.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Definitely travel overseas and explore art in other countries

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? I would definitely bring homemade M&M cookies. They’re the best.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Dessert is always the best part of every meal. I’d have to go with sweet .

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? I have a cat.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Hang Glide

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? I would bring a journal to write all about my adventure to the moon.

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Not currently

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Yes, I’m planning on adding some scarves and blankets eventually.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi! Welcome to the team! You have a cute shop name!

Momma Liz said...

Yeah, another midwesterner. I'm up here in northern Illinois. Love visiting Nashville, IN. If you have questions about the team feel free to convo me at LadyMaysFabritique, I'll be happy to lend a hand