1. Shop Name(s)
Happily Ever Always
2. First Name
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
Married to Ben.
5. Birthday Month/Day.
6. What state/country do you live in?
Currently in Wisconsin, United States, but that may change soon.
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
Just one. A baby girl named Gretchen, who is still in my tummy. She's due August 6
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I sell one-of-a-kind handmade charms and paintings in my shop.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
Sew. Right now I am pregnant, so I like to sleep in my free time (which there isn't much of, since I have a regular job and am trying to build my etsy business into something sustainable)
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
My husband is in the seminary to become a pastor. He will finish his training in May and we will get called to an as-yet unknown location.
11. How long have you been a Christian?
I was raised Christian.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
Definitely the Bard pendant charms and the Love your Flaws charm for charity.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Soda. And probably ice.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
I used to prefer salty, but now I prefer fruity - fruit smoothies are my new favorite food.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
No pets for me. Perhaps when we have a bigger place.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
You would find me by the pool.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
My nephew - he's crazy about rockets nowadays.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
It doesn't have a name. It's my car.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
I am currently working on new charms, including Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allen Poe, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, and the six wives of Henry VIII. There are also plans for a breast cancer charity charm, and a new limited edition charm featuring my own original artwork inspired by The Kinks' song "This Time Tomorrow"