Saturday, April 3, 2010

Say Hi to Ginny!!!

1. Shop Name(s)- ginnywinny
2. First Name- Ginny

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?- A little over a year (Jan 2009)

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name- Happily married for almost 10 years to my sweetie Mike

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. July 25

6. What state/country do you live in? Gilbert, Arizona (just moved here after living my whole life in Seattle, Washington)

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? 3 years

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? geocaching with my sweetie, hiking, exploring my new state, Rock Band!, trying new recipes

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? We just moved here and am really hoping to get involved in a church soon! I've done missions, taught Sunday School, taught Youth Group, and been actively involved in Ladies Ministries. I miss it!

11. How long have you been a Christian? 19 years Praise God!

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? that's a hard question since I've loved making everything in there but if I have to choose, right now it's this:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39299212
I just love the pinkie, girliness of this tote!

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? hot air ballooning, visit Greece and Egypt, go to Machu Picchu (can you tell I was a history major?), get a book published

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? homemade pico de gallo and chips!

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? both! :) depends on my mood, you know?

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? hang glide, wow what a thrill that would be!

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? definitely my bible. if it would work, my iphone since I have the bible on there and then I can keep in contact with my peeps :)

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? got lots of ideas rolling around right now....seriously thinking about making some leg warmers!

1 comment:

Momma Liz said...

Hi Ginny, it's been good to see you in our thread. So happy you decided to join up. If there are any team questions I can help you with please convo me, LadyMaysFabritique