1. Shop Name(s) RoadtoGrinnell.etsy.com
2. First Name Rachel
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? Almost 1 year!
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
6. What state/country do you live in? Wisconsin, USA
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I've always been creatively oriented, though only recently have I pushed my crafts to the next level. I sell paper goods (primarily greeting cards) and fiber arts (knitted/crocheted accessories and kitchen goods) in my shop.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? I love to write and edit, usually while listening to music.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it? This winter God gave me the amazing opporunity to be head writer for Easter: A Twitter Reenactment (easter.christianfilmmakers.org). I haven't been lead to a long-term ministry yet.
11. How long have you been a Christian? Around 10 years.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I'm really happy with how my "Greetings from Mars" care set came out. It's cute, in a silly sort of way. :) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39272550
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Publish a piece of writing, or perhaps sell original knit/crochet patterns.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Pepsi. ;)
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Salty! (Popcorn & pretzels!)
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? senior Himilayan (Persian/Siamese) kitty cat
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Can you hang glide in a skirt?
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? A laptop for writing down my experiences.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Negative :)
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I'm currently expanding to include more accessories (scarves, etc.). I might like to sell knit/crochet patterns in the future.