Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Newbies!! Welcome Kimberly!!

 1. Shop Name(s)-Healthyhandsdollhouse

2. First Name -Kimberly

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?-New this week

4. Married/Single? Married/Spouse's name-Juston

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. June 20

6. What state/country do you live in? MN/USA

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? None yet

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I've been a collector of vintage items & household crafts as long as I can remember. My mom is a great seamstress and I try to do similar work.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? I work on my online business, antique shop/estate sale shop, and garden.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? Our church emphasizes that we are all a part of God's ministry. I participate in 2 Bible groups.

11. How long have you been a Christian? My entire life

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Vintage jewelry (unique bakelite necklaces and pendants, antique gold statement cocktail rings)

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Travel the world

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? A reeses peanut butter type desert from scratch.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Salty

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? None

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Sit by the pool

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My camera

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Yes...the Green Grocery Getter!

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Yes. I plan to add some of vintage jewelry. I think vintage glass jewelry is timeless. I like the glass button earrings and other trinkets I find for the home.

2 comments:

Penrose Designs said...

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to the team! See you on the thread?
Blessings,
Teresa

jamfiescreations1 said...

Welcome to the team Kimberly, I know you will like it here. Hope to chat with you on the thread.

Mary O