Saturday, March 13, 2010
2. First Name- Olivia
6. What state/country do you live in? TN since 2007, but we are moving to Minnesota at the end of March.
7. Do you have any children? Hudson, 1.5 years old
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
My husband and I are in the beginning stages of planning to enter a missions training program. We are both artists, dreamers, and adventurers who know that we are called to use our talents to connect to God and engage others in doing the same. We aren't sure of where exactly we are going, but we are excited about the possibilities.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Paper Collage Series
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Travel outside of the US and Canada... mostly Europe, Learn Italian, Run a 1/2 Marathon, and lead workshops that inspire creativity and self-discovery... oh and make soap.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? French bread & Brie, and coffee, of course.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Salty
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? No pets
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Hang Glide
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
My husband and a camera
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? No name, we are just excited everyday that it still runs!