Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ProudGrits! What a name!


1. Shop Name(s) Roots & Wings

2. First Name Tabitha

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? Since December '07

4. Married/Single? married to Drew for 7 years

5. Birthday Month/Day November 29

6. What state/country do you live in? Arizona

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? Andrew, 4 years old and Ethan, 10 months

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I have been crafting all my life, starting with stamping my own stationary and making name bracelets when I was a little girl. Now I sell cards, tags, marble magnets, decorative file folders, bookmarks and most recently, fabric flowers.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? I like to host play dates and tea parties, read magazines, decorate, research health issues, study the Bible and, of course, CRAFT!
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it? I am on the women's leadership team and the prayer team and I serve in the greeting and children's ministries when needed.

11. How long have you been a Christian? for 24 years, since the age of 8.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I love my spring fabric flowers because they really jazz up my "mom uniform" of jeans and a T-shirt.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Someday I would love to have a ministry related to fertility, pregnancy, birth and babies--all areas of passion for me! I love to see how God can use those phases of life to draw us to Himself.

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? I would bring brownies or cupcakes, both are my specialties!

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? I like both.

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? We do not have pets.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? I'd like to sit by the pool.

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? my Bible

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? My silver van needs a name--I'm taking suggestions!

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I would like to someday add more organizational products, especially for the home office.

2 comments:

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome Tabitha! Cute shop - this one is my favorite: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42504456

See you on the thread!
Blessings,
Teresa

jamfiescreations1 said...

Welcome to the team Tabitha, I know you will enjoy it here. What a cute shop girl.

Mary O