Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to Agnes!!

1. Shop Name(s): Cutie Stuffs www.cutiestuffs.etsy.com

2. First Name: Agnes

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?: Since May 2009

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: Married. Eric

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year: March 7

6. What state/country do you live in?: NJ

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?: 2 daughters. Kristen is 7 and Kaitlyn is 5.

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I'm a craft supplier on Etsy. but I do love crafting, e.g. cross stitch, miniatures with polymer clay, crocheting, knitting and sewing....I'm not selling them but giving them out to friends!

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?: crafting of course. e.g. crocheting, making miniatures, etc.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it?: I serve actively in my church. I mainly serve in the worship committee in which I need to prepare the worship bulletins, powerpoint rundown and coordinate Sunday worship every week.

11. How long have you been a Christian?: 20 years

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Swarovsky Crystal flatback rhinestones! they are beautiful!

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?: hmm...duno

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?: food! I love cooking too! I'm good at Chinese food, Japanese food and Korean food...haha!

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? salty. I don't like sweets! sorry!

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? no pets

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? sitting by the pool!

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?: a laptop

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? no.

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? no, so far

1 comment:

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome Agnes! I look forward to seeing you on the thread!
Blessings,
Teresa