Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome Melinda!!

1. Shop Name(s)

Raven Hill Pottery
http://www.ravenhillpottery.etsy.com/

2. First Name
Melinda

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
I joined on December 5, 2009...but my shop has only been open for a month!

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
Married...James (Jim)
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
November 15th
6. What state/country do you live in?
Florida/USA
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
I have 5 children
Christopher 33
Cory 33
Jayme 32
James 30
Nicholas 29
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I've been making pottery for 20 years

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
Spend time with my family
Photography
Design
Write
Read
Swim
Watch movies
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
No

11. How long have you been a Christian?
32 years

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55805885/oak-leaf-ruffle-bowl-glazed-in-spring

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
Travel to Europe...especially Portugal, so I can see where my grandparents were born.

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Homemade cheesecake

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Sweet!

16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
Right now, we have a rabbit!

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
I would rather be in the pool, not sitting by it!
And as far as being waited on, it's nice sometimes, but not all the time!
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
I really don't think I'd be on a rocket to the moon because I don't like to fly!
But if I was, I would want my husband!

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
My car doesn't have a name, but my electric kiln does...her name is Charlotte.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
Yes...I have soooo many ideas and designs in my head...they keep me up at night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...pottery...personal weakness...trying to keep myself in check here! =)

Welcome to the team, you have a lovely shop!

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome Melinda! I love your pottery - especially the leaves! See you on the thread!

Laura Gabriele said...

Hi there Melinda, welcome to the team! :)