Wednesday, October 13, 2010
2. First Name:
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?:
About 8 months, the past two have been by far my most active.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name:
Single but taken! :) His name is Rob.
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.:
September 23rd, you just missed ;)
6. What state/country do you live in?:
Beautiful Montana, USA.
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?:
Not yet, but someday I hope to have children. :)
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I recieved certification in Floral Design about 2 years ago. I've always loved flowers.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?:
I love singing jazz for Front Street Jazz Ensemble, a local band (bass, drums, guitar, piano)! Also, I enjoy snail mail with family, especially my Grandma.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?:
We're still on our church search, and can't wait to get plugged in.
11. How long have you been a Christian?:
Three years ago, I reaffirmed my faith in Christ through my first water baptism (since when I was a baby). For me, that was my real start as an adult in my Christian walk.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?:
The item called "Royal Purple Iris Silk Flower Arrangment in Earthenware". It's on my mantle right now, looking gorgeous. Hmm, I love it so much I might buy it from myself! It'll be a great day when it does sell though.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?:
Register my business as an LLC, seek funding, and open a floral shop in the downtown. :) Just thinking about that makes me smile. Also, I'd like to get married. When will he ask?? ;)
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?:
Some tasty chocolate peanut butter cookies from the organic grocery store I work at. They are delicious!
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?:
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?:
I have two guinea pigs that are so cute. I'd really like a dog but can't afford one or even devote the time!
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?:
Hang glide. I'd love to feel the weightlessness of flight, and just soar!
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?:
Prayer! haha, because that sounds pretty lonely and scary to me!
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?:
My old car was named "Shifty" since it would always get stuck in park!
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?:
I'm thinking about gift bags and small gifts for the upcoming season. I was just doodling some designs today!