Thursday, October 14, 2010

Newbies!! Let's start with Karen!!

 1.Shop Name(s) inkspired


2. First Name Karen

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? April 2008

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name Married 29 ½ years, Michael

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. 12/04

6. What state/country do you live in? Colorado

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? Peter 23

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?

The beading I resumed about 7 yrs. ago. I first learned from my dad when I was about 8yrs.old. Collecting vintage books, about 6 yrs. ago – collecting books, especially children’s - about 45 yrs! Dominoes about 9 yrs. ago. Bottlecaps 6 yrs.ago. Altered paper dolls – about 3 yrs. Crafting? About 48 years!

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?

Play the piano, read, bead, watch old movies, jigsaw puzzles

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? I have taught Improv theater, How to make dinners for 30 days, Making stamped holiday cards

11. How long have you been a Christian? 38 yrs.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I love Disney, so perhaps it would be my new Disney bottlecaps. I don’t know, I love them all!

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Learn to crochet, finish needlework projects, and frame more scherensnitte. Visit Europe.

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?

A dessert. I love to bake.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? My husband laughs at me because I have to have just the right balance of those 2! I will commonly eat a dill pickle after ice cream, or a cookie (just 1!) after popcorn. If I had to pick, I would say salty.

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? We currently have a Great Dane and my sister-in-law’s cat. I also have lots of dust bunnies.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? No question, Hang glide.

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?

Christian music to listen to, and a bag of Fritos.

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? The Van.

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I have more altered paper dolls to add, and I have scherensnitte to add. I also have bottlecap holiday ribbons to start adding. I am looking forward to making more painted rock cottages, and perhaps some more rock gnomes. I also have handmade, vintage paper ornaments to list. Oh! And felt Christmas ornaments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful doggie! Welcome to the team!

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome to the Team! Looking forward to seeing you on the thread!

Renee, aka mamacooker said...

Great shop! Welcome!

All things Homey said...

WELCOME Karen, I am intrigued by your altered paper dolls since I have over 300 vintage paper dolls that I cut out, myself!! I'm heading over to your shop.