2. First Names: Denise (mom) and Sarah (creative daughter)
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? We have been active members for about seven months. Last summer we joined as buyers, but opened our Sarah and Jane shop in February 2010
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: I am married to my best friend of 27 years, John. Sarah is not married- far too young
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year-Denise: October 17. Daughter Sarah, July 3
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? Denise has been blessed with three children: John, age 18; Sarah, age 16; and Emily, age 13
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? Denise has been sewing for what seems like a century and Sarah has been sewing for about six years
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Sleep, read, go for long walks with our puppies, create some more designs
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? Denise serves on her local church's mission board and leads a high school girls' Bible study. Daughter Sarah (11th grade) serves on her youth group's leadership team (SALT Team). She also helps regularly in the church nursery and plays her flute for special music.
What type is it?
11. How long have you been a Christian? Denise has been a Christian for 33 years while Sarah has known her Lord Savior for about 12 years.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Hmmm... this is tough to narrow down to one item, but we are especially thrilled with our new Libby Top for fall 2010.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? My "bucket" list is long, but I would really love to see my Dad come to know the Lord as his personal Savior.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Comfy pajama pants and top, my camera to capture the fun, and definitely home made, moist chocolate brownies
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? Two English Springer Spaniel dogs, about seven months old and full of vigor
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Sarah dreams of hang gliding and bungee jumping. Denise is far too over the hill for those ambitious activities, thus preferring the pampering by the pool.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? A seat belt to strap us in
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? The Mommy Van
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Young girls' knit pants (Yoga style), Christmas/Winter collection (in process) featuring dresses, skirts and pants