Sunday, October 31, 2010
2. First Name: Julie
5. Birthday Month/Day: May 28
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? Several years ago, I started making cards and other paper crafts for the youth ministry at church.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Lately, I’ve been spending much of my free time working on cards (free time as in time outside of my day job).
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
11. How long have you been a Christian? Since childhood, but I embraced my faith as my own and not as my parents’ when I was in college. Eventually, I started to read Christian history/spiritual books and that increased my spiritual growth and appreciation.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? I like the ‘Christmas Cards – LOVE – Set of 12.’ It was my first Christmas card design that I made and gave to friends and family. I also love the ‘Stationery – Early Christian Symbol – Dolphin – Set of 4.’ I saw footage of a beached, dead dolphin on the Gulf Coast due to the oil spill. No dolphin should ever be that color. Also ‘The Cove’ documentary… These two reasons inspired this card.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Go horseback-riding in Colorado. Also, I’ve never been on a cruise.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Veggies and dip, a gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream and sample cards/envelopes for everyone.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? sweet
What type is it? I’m in a prayer group, but not in church ministry at this time.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? A couple of cute birds
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Hang glide, because that would mean being in a beautiful place