1. Shop Name: Enduring Arts
2. First Name: Jodi
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community: Since 2009
4. Married/Single? Married to David
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year: January 25th
6. What state/country do you live in? South Dakota
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? One daughter, Kaelyn - 2yrs
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I've been painting and drawing since I was in a highchair.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Free time is hard to come by. My husband and I are renovating our second house. We do 95% of the work ourself, with a little help from my family, my dad mostly. When I'm not creating or working on the house I like to spend time with my little family or go thrifting.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? Members at my church are broken down into groups and given a certain month to serve. You help out when needed. I'm also part of C.O.L.E.'s Prayer Team (Caring Openly Loving Eternally) It started from a little boy who quickly died from cancer. The team was started to offer support to families and children going through difficult times. It's definitely been an eye opening experience and taught me alot about faith. You can go here for more information: http://www.colesfoundation.com/
11. How long have you been a Christian? I grew up in a church going family, but I don't think it was 'til after I graduated that I really started to understand what being a Christian was all about. God has definitely become a bigger part of my life. I hope to use the talents He has given me and serve Him the best I can.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? My original painting, "Weathering the Storm". All of my work is made with a special meaning but this one is really close to my heart. It represents that our outside can become weak at any time, but it's our inside...our soul that needs to remain strong. Our faith is what will endure forever.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? I would love to travel to lots of different places with my husband.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Flip flops and cold drinks, we're going to the beach! I really wish I lived by the ocean. :)
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? I'm all about sweet. Give me chocolate any time and I'm happy.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? A very fluffy kitty.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
Although the pool sounds nice and relaxing I would hang glide. It would be so fun to fly like a bird! Bungee jumping... that would give me a heart attack!
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? I'd rather not go, thanks.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? No. Don't want to get too attached. :)
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? More inspiring paintings. My husband does woodworking on the side and watching him makes me want to make some wooden things and to try woodcarving. Who knows what will become of my shop. I have plenty of creative ideas. Finding the time is the hard part.