Friday, June 11, 2010
Regina won my Guess Who contest, this is her prize!! Check her out and say a prayer of agreement for her future child!!
2. First Name - Regina
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? - I believe since June 2009.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name - Married since December 2006 to Joey.
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. - May 24
6. What state/country do you live in? Levelland, TX, USA
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? - On Etsy I mostly list jewelry and sich items and I've been doing that for about a year now.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? - What's free time? No really, I'm always busy. I'm a woman of many hobbies and I like to stay busy so I'm really always doing something. I even schedule in my quiet time and reading time because I don't want that to be an after though to something I do because I'm not doing anything else. I want it to be intentional and purpose-filled, so I schedule it. ;) I even schedule my R&R times... which reminds me... pedi this weekend? I hope so! :)
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it? - My husband Joey is the Youth & Family Minister at our congregation so that's our main ministry. But I also like to help out with the Children's ministry and Women's ministry. Anything I can do to help people or glorfiy God I'm all for!
11. How long have you been a Christian? - I was blessed to be born and raised in a Christian family and am very thankful for that. I was baptized into Christ when I was 10 years old and except for a very rough few years there during college, I've been a faithful Christian.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? - My chunky rock (howlite-type stuff) jewelry! I think it's super fun to wear and have several pieces that I keep for myself to wear! It just goes with SOOO many outfits and I LOVE IT!!
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Travel. My husband and I never got a honeymoon and since we've been married, we've never even gone anywhere alone. We always go visit family and such but never a weekend or time alone. SOOO... we're trying to save up some money and maybe go on a honeymoon next year. *fingers crossed*
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? - Both! It really depends on my mood. Joey and I love popcorn and sunflower seeds but we also love brownies and ice cream. This is evident by the fact that all four items are located in our home right now. hehe.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? See children question...
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? - ALL THREE! I love swimming, it's my favorite summer activity! But I really want to try hang-gliding because it looks SOOO incredibly fun! And I do want to bungee jump at least once just to say I've done it. :)
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My phone. Because then I would have my camera, my music and my games.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Yes. It's a she and her name is Killer.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I'm working on making samples for customizable items for weddings: like boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, jewel stems, etc. My dream is to have brides come to me to make their weddings OOAK and completely customized for them! I've been helping out friends and family as a wedding coordinator and would perhaps like to go into it full swing in the next year or so. :)