1. Shop Name(s) Grace Rae Creations
2. First Name Tina
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? 3 months
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name Married to Darren
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. 11/1
6. What state/country do you live in? Colorado Springs, CO
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? I have a daughter, Grace Rae Joiner, she is 9 months old.
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? Around 6 months
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Play softball, read, hike, be outdoors, spend time with family and friends, play games
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
I am on the worship team and the children’s ministry. I work at Compassion International, a Christian organization that works to release children from poverty in Jesus’ Name in third world countries. Check it out! www.compassion.com. I am also traveling to Cambodia this summer with my church. Our church has a partner church in Poipet and we will be there for 2 weeks ministering to them.
What type is it?
11. How long have you been a Christian? 13 years
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? Earflap hats
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Open up a softball/baseball clinic
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Anything chocolate!
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? sweet
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? A chocolate lab named Maya
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Any of these sound great, but I could use a good vacation by the pool.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My Bible
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Ebenezer, in the Bible it means stone of hope.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? I would love to start creating invitations in Photoshop, but I am still learning how.