Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome Zanita aka BeadMeBeautiful!



1. Shop Name(s) (A) BeadMeBeautiful


2. First Name (A) Zanita

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? (A) Almost 6 months

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name (A) Married - Michael

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. (A) June 13th

6. What state/country do you live in? (A) Southern New Jersey

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? (A) Yes, I have 3 - Joshua 17 yrs old, Austin 9 yrs old, Danica Grace 3 yrs old.

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? (A) Little more than 6 months.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? (A) Just be quiet - but that hasn't happened in years ; )

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? (A) Involved in many but officially I am a sponsor for our girls' MPACT (formerly Missionettes) program. I teach 3rd thru 5th grade. Huge blessing!

11. How long have you been a Christian? (A) Saved when I was 12. Went down a "different" path when I was 16. Reaffirmed my life to Jesus as an adult. Currently living in His light.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? (A) Swarovski crystal Cross charm bracelet.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? (A) So Much! But if I had to pick one thing, I'd say travel...really travel.

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? (A) The games.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? (A) Salty.

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? (A) Currently, a cat who thinks he's a dog.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? (A) Hang Glide.

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? (A) A video camera to share the experience with my loved ones. Unless I could bring them with me.

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? (A) The "bus".

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? (A) I craft all kinds of things so maybe, eventually. My favorite things are beads though. That's why I went with jewelry. However, I have also hand beaded our Christmas stockings, made beaded purses, etc.

No comments: