Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome to our newest member, Kendra!

1. Shop Name: DelightedHands3113


2. First Name: Kendra

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? Since August 2009

4. Married/Single? Very happily married, with an anniversary coming up soon!

5. Birthday Month/Day: July 30

6. What state/country do you live in? Michigan, USA

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? (Sorry, I don't share this info online.)

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? My mother taught me to crochet when I was four years old, and I have been doing it ever since.

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Read, garden, create.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?

What type is it? I love being a member of the worship team, along with helping in less formal ways wherever I can serve. Volunteering in the nursery, making coffee, picking up garbage, it is all ministry to the Lord.

11. How long have you been a Christian? 24 years and counting.

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? My beaded garland scarf in reclaimed midnight plum merino wool: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35491755

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Craft-wise, I have plans to create sturdy mod crocheted containers with lids. Outside of that, I really want to grow *edible* broccoli. Every year, something happens and my broccoli harvest is a flop.

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? Probably a recipe I have never made before. It kinda freaks my husband out, but I usually make something new to take to gatherings. People usually ask for the recipe, though.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Either, as long as there is chocolate involved. :)

16. What type of pets do you have, if any? A very loyal German Shepherd.

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? None of the above; why sit next to the pool if I could be swimming in it?

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? Fuel.

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Nope, but I am pretty certain it is a "she."

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Oh yes, all the time! I love organizing, and containers fascinate me. My current idea involves sturdy lidded crochet containers that are pretty enough to be on display.

No comments: