I look forward to getting to know you all! (I live in NC but am a transplant from NJ so I can't say "yous guys"...LOL - hope someone understands my humor....anyway hope my answers to the questionairre are not too bizarre.....nothing is black and white for me....BTW ...... means change in thought .....happy to be alive and coming up from a really bad time in my life....and have the faith that with God's help and a few good friends I will be back on top again.......
1. Shop Name(s)- Wendy's Angels 'N More
2. First Name - Wendy
5. Birthday Month/Day... May 30, 1960 (almost the big 50!)
6. What state/country do you live in? - North Carolina, just north of Charlotte - anyone close? I just got my house back after a long bitter dispute - would love to know some Christian people in my area for friendship and networking - I have been out of work for over a year and am hoping that my passion - crafting - will become my income source.
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? Sean 28 & Megan 25
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? - about a year - but been crafting since I could walk and talk....LOL!
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Craft of course - doesn't everyone???
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? Not on Ministry Team - Seeking a new church.
11. How long have you been a Christian? - All of my life but only recently realized that my faith in God is the only thing I need in my life and all else will follow.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Find peace with myself
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? - Hard to say - I used to be a caterer - What course would you like me to compliment?
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? I like sweet and salty together.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? - I have 2 dogs, both 6 years old - a pekingese named Stinky and a lab/collie/shepard mix named Rikki. I also have a very small fish tank - want a huge one like I just lost - but just having those gentle creatures makes me happy for now.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Sorry none of the above - had way too much excitement in the past few years & sitting by the pool is great but don't want to be waited on - I would rather be in house on the beach with my pups and fish - crafting away and walking or sitting on the beach talking to God! I have always lived near the ocean until I moved to NC from NJ - I find my peace and my Father at the beach - I can think and breath and connect while I look out over the horizon.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? No name....just happy to have wheels.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope to make lasting friendships and connections....