1. Shop Name(s): Penrose Designs (tmpenrose) and Marie's De-Stash (tmariepenrose)
2. First Name: Teresa
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? A little over a year.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name: Single
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. 11/22/59
6. What state/country do you live in? California, USA
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? No children - unless you count all the children at the Preschool where I work. :)
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? I've been making jewelry since May of 2008. I sell handcrafted necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc. I'm also selling off some of my extra materials, such as Swarovski crystals, czech firepolish, etc.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Make jewelry! But I also love to read and watch some of my favorite TV shows and movies on DVD.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? I work at a Preschool that is a ministry of Mariners Church in Irvine. I've served many years on singles ministry teams as well as on Royal Family Kids Camp teams.
What type is it? Preschool
11. How long have you been a Christian? Since December of 1995, so almost 14 years now!
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? My White Christmas set.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Work with clay.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? I make a great batch of fudge and also for chips and yummy sour cream/cream cheese and onion dip.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Mostly chocolate. Sometimes I have a craving for tortilla chips though.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? None now. Used to have dogs, then siamese cats (my favorite breed of cat).
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? Sit by the pool, in the shade (not into sunbathing), but I would more than likely be trying to make sure everyone else had what they needed. I've been told my gift is hospitality.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My bible and a good pair of reading glasses.
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? No, no name.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? Not yet, I'm still a little overwhelmed. :)