1. Shop Name(s) www.whiteserenade.etsy.com
2. First Name D.E.
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community? About a year I changed my shop name.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name Married-- Brian
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year. 5-21
6. What state/country do you live in? California USA
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age? Yes. Trevor 14 and Emily 10.
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy? 6 years
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do? Bible Study, Mountain Bike
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry? I was the craft lady for a few years.
What type is it? We are all in some sort of Ministry, our kids, family friends strangers. I’m always looking for opportunities to share Christ with someone.
11. How long have you been a Christian? 1991
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now? My two birds and a heart art on religious sheet music.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet? Oh don’t get me started. I can’t answer this question because I can’t list it all.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing? -- Not sure if this a treat question or not. I’ll say candy re-wrapped with a bible scripture on it.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Dark Chocolate
16. What type of pets do you have, if any? Dog
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? -- I’m adding Mountain Biking but the pool thing does sound relaxing.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have? My Bible
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it? Tahoe
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop? So many things so little time. I’m a mom with two very active kids in sports, plus a taxi driver, cook, bad house keeper, clutter maker and the list goes on. I also sell my
art at 2 stores locally in my area and one store in Maryland. I am very blessed to have a job that I can do the fits into my kids and family life. God is so good I’d love to sell some scripture items on Etsy. Blessings, D