Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome Jenell aka Triplicate ARTS!





1. Triplicate ARTS
2. Jenell
3. Member of Etsy since Sept, 2009
4. Married to Rob
5. DOB 10/7
6. Indiana
7. 3 kids, Girls ages 8 and 6, Boy age 5 (I don't post their names online, sorry!)
8. I have been making jewelry for about 4 years
9. Free time - make jewelry, volunteer, exercise (yoga, pilates, bike, run), read (non-fiction mostly), be with friends and family, hike, garden
10. I teach 1st grade parish religious education, and I participate in Meals for New Moms
11. Always have been a Christian, baptized at age 8
12. Favorite is this bracelet, because the beads were made by an artist from my own city. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33205941
13. I would like to travel to Europe with my husband, see my kids marry Christians, design a sustainable building, and so much more... I am a planner. :)
14. I would probably bring homemade apple crisp to a team party, and a bottle of wine for the hostess.
15. Salty snacks
16. A 12 year old beagle named Piper
17. Hang glide!
18. On a rocket to the moon, I would want my "hope" bracelet to remind me that I have to put my faith in the hands of others.
19. Nope. No names for cars in our house.
20. I am planning to add beaded prayer bracelets and bookmarks. I would LOVE to add girls' book bags, too. Maybe when I'm retired and have more time!

4 comments:

Hampton House said...

Welcome Jenell(see I got your name right this time)! I hope you enjoy the team as much as I do!

MYSAVIOR said...

Welcome Jenell! You have a beautiful family! I am looking forward to seeing you on the TeamCAC thread.

Blessings.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jenell! So great to have you on our team!

Christie Cottage said...

Welcome Jenell!