1. Shop Name(s) The Spunky Diva
2. First Name Kimberlee
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
Became a member in March 2010, but only started to list items in Sept. 2010.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
Married to my fabulous hubby Randy (in case there was a question of him being my hubby or being fabulous, LOL).
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
I am a May baby. 5/29
6. What state/country do you live in?
Elgin, Texas (outside of Austin)
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
I have a daughter, Ms. Diva. She is about 11 months old now, and we have another on the way due in Jan. 2011.
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
Forever? It does seem that way, but realistically the items that I currently stock on Etsy and for craft fairs I have been making for over a year. These items build on skills I have been developing since childhood.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
I am an avid reader. Truly enjoy blogging, and visiting other blogs which can at times be called blog surfing. I also have horses, and tend to be outside a fair amount of my free time.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
Both hubby and I play on our church's worship team. Randy plays a 12-string guitar and sings, and I play the violin (I have been asked never to sing in public, LOL).
11. How long have you been a Christian?
I have been a born-again believer in Christ for almost 20 years. I have a long way to go, but it has been an amazing journey to get to the point where I am now.
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
The Creamy Yellow with Flowers Stay-Put Towel set. The only reason they are up for grabs is that they don't go with my kitchen at all. http://www.etsy.com/listing/55689943/stay-put-towels-flowers-on-creamy-yellow
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
I would like to take a coast to coast train ride. Most of the things I want to do have to do with travelling and seeing some of the truly great creations of God.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Something easy I couldn't mess up! Normally I volunteer to bring the chips, or I can make a mean trifle.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Normally I am into sweets. Though being in Texas and sweating so much in the heat it is easy to go with salty most of the time.
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
Yes, we do have just a few pets. Five outdoor kitties, one indoor kitty, three horses, and two dogs. My fish tank is currently unoccupied or I could add a few more 'friends' to this list, LOL!
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
I would love to sit by the pool and waited on. Not likely to happen, but one can dream, LOL!
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
My bible. Nothing like reading the Word to help steady the nerves. And who wouldn't be nervous flying to the moon?
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
No name. We just call it The Tahoe. (Hubby says I can't call it a truck, because technically it isn't.)
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
I am working on diversifying my items. I love trying something new, or adding a twist. If it works out and I think pricing wise it will be a fit, then I can add it. Otherwise, I take the prototypes, and have fun unique gifts for friends and family.