Sunday, September 19, 2010

We are glad to have you, Jennifer!

. Shop Name(s)

The Creative Knott

2. First Name
Jennifer

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
Since July 2010

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
Married…Jim

5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
December/12

6. What state/country do you live in?
New Mexico/USA

7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
Yes!
Zoe-3
Louis-7
Madison-11
Matthew-16
Andrew-17

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
2 years or less

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
Other than crafting, spend time with my loved ones.

10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
No…

11. How long have you been a Christian?
Many years…but after the stroke I had to relearn everything,.. So I’m still learning..

12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
My favorite item is the vintage doll,.. My favorite item to make is the dress up bracelets.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
Be somewhat successful on Etsy to help my husbands burden of being the only working person in the household. (I have a hard time doing things after the stroke)

14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Cheesecake!

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Sweet,…I’m not supposed to have a lot of salt.

16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
Fish..

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot? I think I’ll take the pool, I am afraid of heights!

18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
My Family!

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
Not anymore,.. My last vehicle was the spaceship cause my husband had a hard time seeing himself in a minivan! LOL!

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
I’m not sure yet.. I have to take things one at a time. I have been playing around with the idea of making candy critters as cupcake toppers, though.. What do you think?…

2 comments:

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Welcome! Your candy critters as cupcake toppers sound like a great idea! Kids will be much more excited about them because they will be edible! I bet they would be super cute and definitely unique.

Penrose Designs said...

Welcome Jennifer! Looking forward to seeing you on the thread!