Sunday, September 19, 2010
2. First Name
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
Since March, 2010
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
Married for two years to Bobby
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
6. What state/country do you live in?
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
No children... yet
For about 3 years. I started making cork boards in college for friends.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
Read, shop, watch HGTV and foodnetwork
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
My husband and I are in a 20 somethings and a young married couples group.
11. How long have you been a Christian?
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
My large cork board/dry erase calendar:
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
Travel... a lot!
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Queso and chips... I have a secret recipe that has won many competitions.
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
One Australian shepherd one year old dog (Aspen) and one yellow tabby 2 year old cat (Lucy).
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
I'm scared of heights, so I'll take the pool.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
Nope. I named my first car Bertha, but haven't really bonded with my current one.
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
I have lots of ideas... finding the time to create them is the hard part.