1. Shop Name(s)
Cup of Grace Studio
2. First Name
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
About two months
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
6. What state/country do you live in?
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
Yes, I have 10. Shayleen (18) (Also on Etsy selling jewelry), Forrest (16), Elisa (14), Irene (13), Fiona (12), Owen (9), Noah (7), Ezekiel (6), Joseph (4) and Noelle (1).
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I have been drawing and painting all my life but I only recently started using wood to paint on.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
Well, I have been painting in my free time but I also like to read and take walks.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?no
11. How long have you been a Christian?
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
Hmm... Maybe my little blue "hope" sign... Or the moon...
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
I would like to see other parts of the country, I have been in the Pacific Northwest my whole life. I have never been east of the Rockies. I would also like to go to Ireland and Mexico. I would like to be able to paint better. Maybe get my whole house clean all at once, that's a dream of mine... :)
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
I would imagine myself bringing something yummy and creative like pasta with lots of different kinds of cheeses or some middle eastern salad. But when I finally went to make it the baby would be crying, the boys would be arguing and I would be a frantic mess. If my husband was home he would pick up the pieces and make something better than I could have anyway, because he cooks better than I do. But if he wasn't I would either try to get it all together or end up bringing some fruit platter from the store and hope nobody notices. :/
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
We have a dachshund.
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
Be waited on! I don't even need a pool.
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
Fabric art, do some more "real" art paintings, colored pencil drawings... Perhaps when I have more time. I do plan to list some hand dyed fabrics, painted picture frames, more "useful" accessory type things.
I have a blog at http://ramblingtheoldpaths.blogspot.com/ I post there about our family, home schooling and general thoughts on life if anyone would like to get to know me better.