1. Shop Name(s)
2. First Name
3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
I've been a buyer under the name veronica318 for about 3 years now, but I've only recently started selling under chicweed since June of 2010.
4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
Married - Ben
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
6. What state/country do you live in?
San Diego, California. :)
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
I've been crafting for personal use for about 5 years now.
9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
My husband and I love to hike during our free time. I also like to cook whenever I get the chance to.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
Yes I am, the Interpreter's Ministry at the Rock San Diego. It is a ministry for people who have more than 1 language, and we make ourselves available to interpret during times of need whenever we are reaching out to other people who cannot speak English.
11. How long have you been a Christian?
2 Years now.
My favorite one would have to be the succulent chair (picture attached). I love this chair so so much and I wanna make tons more! I just don't have the space. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile.
13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
My short term goal is to be able to sell my craft at the local Farmer's Market. My long term goal is to someday own a plant nursery/boutique specifically for cactus, succulents and air plants.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
Definitely the salad. I make an awesome strawberry spinach salad. :)
15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Salty. I love love love beef jerky. I know, how very unfeminine huh?
16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
My husband has a pet water snake named Timmy, since he found him at a well. In 2 weeks we are getting a new kitty and I am soooo excited! No names yet. :)
17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
Definitely bungee jump. I love the rush!
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
No name, just "corolla" I suppose. :)
20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?
Yes I am working on a variety of terrariums. I'm trying to recreate a "Jurassic" environment for one of my terrariums. I have found little dinosaur figurines I'd love to use, but I am still deciding on what kind of plants to use. This is gonna be an exciting one!
I am looking forward to being a part of your team!