Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Say Hi to Alexandra!

1. Shop Name(s)
Alexandra Design

2. First Name
Alexandra

3. How long have you been a member of the Etsy Community?
I think about 7 months. I will have to log out and log in as my other username (the shop I'm closing) in order to find out the exact date.

4. Married/Single? Spouse's name
single
5. Birthday Month/Day... we don't need the year.
08/15

6. What state/country do you live in?
Florida
7. Do you have any children? Will you tell us their lst name and age?
Micah and Mark - almost 6

8. How long have you been crafting what you sell on Etsy?
since November 2009

9. When you have free time, what do you like to do?
I love to skateboard with the kids from our Bible study. I totally love animals, especially my dogs and I love to go to the beach. I live a block away.
10. Are you on a ministry team at your church or do you have your own ministry?
What type is it?
I am a leader at Skateboarders for Christ and I am in the process of transferring a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization I founded from NJ to Florida. We worked with abused and at-risk kids.

11. How long have you been a Christian?
20 years, praise God!
12. What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
I think the "Artist" But I also like all the kids in the hand of God.

13. What would you like to do that you have not done yet?
I can only think of one thing at the moment but I don't want to say.
14. If we were having a team party, what would you be bringing?
If you mean foodwise I'd bring something vegetarian. I like the sound of that "zucchini alfredo" someone recently posted.

15. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Both. Can't decide :-/

16. What type of pets do you have, if any?
2 dogs. Shakespeare and Maleah

17. Which of these three would you prefer to do? Hang glide, bungee jump, or sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot?
Hang glide
18. If you were on a rocket to the moon, what is one thing you would want to have?
A bunch of people with me. I hate being alone :)

19. Does your vehicle have a name, if so, what is it?
No. never thought of doing that.

20. Is there anything other type of items that you would like to add to your current shop?

No comments: