For this TTC we are going to celebrate all things lovey dovey (or maybe not so much lovey dovey, depending on your interpretation) with a Valentine's Day themed TTC. I don't know if we'll have any specific gift prizes for the winners, that depends on if anyone wants to sponsor them, BUT you'll still get a free ad on the team blog AND a little write-up on your shop/items. And of course, here are the rules:
Here are the Rules:
1. All team members are allowed to participate.
2. To participate, you must make a Treasury that is your interpretation of the Challenge Theme. In this case, the Challenge Theme is Valentine's Day - could be gift guides for him or gift guides for her, could be red and pink items, or you could go the opposite and do it more in celebration of SAD (Single Awareness Day to all the Cupid Scrooges out there... haha), or maybe your dream Valentine is Mr. Darcy, in which case a Pride & Prejudice themed Treasury seems very suitable. It's YOUR interpretation, go with it. ♥
3. You must include at least 10 items from TeamCAC members.
4. You must tag your Treasury with "teamcac", "challenge", "valentine's day", in order for your Treasury to be counted as an entry. You can use any other tags you want, but to be counted as an entry, it must include those three tags.
5. The top 10 (TEN) Treasuries with the most COMMENTS (not views, not clicks but COMMENTS) will be entered among the "Finals". The "Finals" will then be posted to the Team Blog where we all get to go vote for our favorites.
6. The top 2 (TWO) Finals with the highest number of votes will get a free ad on our Team Blog and a special feature on the team blog which will include items from their shop (or custom items they may do per request) and so on. The ads will stay up until the next winners are announced and then they will be switched out. They will also receive a pair of earrings by yours truly. :)
7. There is no limit to the number of Treasuries you can make, but you are only allowed ONE Treasury (per shop) in the Finals.
The TTC will be open until Sunday, February 13th Then I will start sifting through the Treasuries to determine the Finals and they will be posted on the team blog next week. So have fun and of course...
...if you have any additional questions regarding this TTC, please email me at email@example.com or convo me on Etsy. ♥
(If you are interested in sponsoring a prize for the TTC, please contact/convo me.)