Here are the Rules:
1. All team members are allowed to participate.
2. To participate, you must make a Treasury that is your interpretation of the Challenge Theme. In this case, the Challenge Theme is Thanksgiving. This could be things you are thankful for, what you like at Thanksgiving, setting the Thanksgiving table, ANYTHING!
3. You must include at least 10 items from TeamCAC members.
4. You must tag your Treasury with "teamcac", "challenge", "thanksgiving", in order for your Treasury to be counted as an entry. You can use any other tags you want, but to be counted as an entry, it must include those three tags.
5. The top 10 (TEN) Treasuries with the most COMMENTS (not views, not clicks but COMMENTS) will be entered among the "Finals". The "Finals" will then be posted to the Team Blog where we all get to go vote for our favorites.
6. The top 2 (TWO) Finals with the highest number of votes will get a free ad on our Team Blog and a special feature on the team blog which will include items from their shop (or custom items they may do per request) and so on. The ads will stay up until the next winners are announced and then they will be switched out.
7. There is no limit to the number of Treasuries you can make, but you are only allowed ONE Treasury (per shop) in the Finals.
The TTC will be open until Sunday, November 14th. Then I will start sifting through the Treasuries to determine the Finals and they will be posted on the team blog next week. So have fun and of course...
...if you have any additional questions regarding this TTC, please email me at email@example.com or convo me on Etsy. ♥
(If you are interested in sponsoring a prize for the TTC, please contact/convo me.)